I had bought two (2) of the WellFire Full Metal Gearbox VZ61 CQB Scorpion AEG Rifle SMGs from AIRSOFT MEGASTORE for my son's 12th birthday. We went to Patriot Airsoft for there grand opening April 28th. My son's bday was April 29th. So I gave them to him early. I charged the batteries for 24 hours before we went. They cronosed the guns there at 190 fps each! The description said 250-280 FPS, so that was not a good start with these items. Within one (1) hour, the first broke. The stock snapped right off the back & then when my son slapped in the drum mag, the eject button broke in half where the mag makes contact inside the gun. The button popped out. I noticed on the breaks that the metal was an aluminum like metal with bubble holes in it. He used the second one, the exact same thing happened within the first moments of use again. This is an indoor course, and he was next to me the whole time. I witnessed how fragile these were first hand.
I contacted AIRSOFT MEGASTORE with twelve (12) photos of the items & the breaks, and gave the same information to them, and according to them, their policy is if an item is defective they will replace the item with the same gun at NO EXTRA CHARGE or EXTRA POSTAGE. No refunds allowed though.
However, having 2 of these same items, both breaking the same way, and within 1 hour of light usage, I didn't want the same guns for obvious reasons. I had spent $179.90 on the guns & with tax & postage $196 total. After a week of arguing with them of these facts, they finally "waived" the 25% restock fee for "exchanged items " they were going to impose upon me, god bless their kindness, but still subtracted the postage ($9.85 parcel post was on the box I got from them originally but they claimed nearly $16!).
However, I had spent $12.85 return tracked priority postage for the broken items, and they were not refunding me for that they said. Then I got the credit, of only $180! Where did the $16 loss come from? They claim that was postage costs to them! But they only used $9.85 originally! When I mentioned Paypal will refund me 100% with the buyer protection, they got a little nasty with "...you wont see a refund for several months while they go back and forth with us..."
Anyway, after waiting over 2 WEEKS (not 2-3 business days as claimed), I finally got & used my short changed credit (losing nearly $30 in this awful experience), and would highly advise folks to avoid buying from this AIRSOFT MEGASTORE & especially that item altogether.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scorpion Aeg Rifle
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."