4.3
Privacy and Data Security

Ive only ordered from AMS twice prior to my most recent order being placed on 6/19.2016 .On both of my prior purchases I have had no issues whatsoever. Normally my order's status would change to shipped then would provide a tracking number in about 2-3 days or so but I noticed that it has now been near a week of it saying shipped and I have still not been provided with a tracking number.

I decided to look into it a bit only to find out that what seems like hundreds of people are having similar problems.Im shocked and terrified. I will be posting again when I receive my items.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Airsoft Megastore. The most disappointing about airsoft megastore shipping service at Airsoft Megastore was way people are notified of their deliveries , but reviewer liked wide selection of airsoft guns. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Airsoft Megastore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Airsoft Megastore to other companies on our site.

Comments