My son ordered combat pants and shirt in a small.It was very plainly written on the order and the confirmation email.

We received a small shirt and a medium pair of pants that were way too big for my son. I have sent emails and tried to call numerous times and no response. When I call, I get "we are experiencing a high call volume, please email customer support." When I email, I get nothing in return. Very disappointed!

My son was very excited about his gear but now he can't even enjoy it. Even the stores overseas will respond to your emails.

It may take forever but at least you get a response!We won't be ordering from them in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and inability to contact anyone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of airsoft megastore customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Airsoft Megastore needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airsoft megastore customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Airsoft Megastore.

Had an Experience with Airsoft Megastore?

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1264337

I am having the same issue. No response from the company. I am not allowing my son to purchase from this company since I have dealt with such horrible service.