Update added by user Feb 12, 2013
February 12, 2013.....Well I called Airsoft Mega Store again and spoke to a man named Jude.
He seemed like he was able to take care of the issue. He said there must have been a misunderstanding and stated that they were gonna cover the shipping of the battery back to them but I would have to pay for it and they will credit me back when they receive the battery. "Which I know I have not misunderstood"!!! But anyway for the sake of having to wait longer to receive my battery I told them to bill me for a battery and being its Mardi Gras and I cant ship it to them today.
They said when they get the battery ill be credited back for the price of the battery and for the return shipping...Not the best thing would have rather them send me a return shipping label and they pay out of pocket not me but cant complain just hopefully they will get my order right this time..Will follow up when I receive the rest of the package.......
Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2013
Ordered a JG r36c, a 8.4 volt 1600mah, red/green dot scope, 4x 4000rds golden ball .20g, 470rd speed loader, silicon oil, intellect volt smart charger, and also bought the shipping insurance to go with it.When I received the package on February 5, 2013 I noticed there was a hole torn in the corner of the box.
So being that I have 8 security cameras at my house I checked to see if the ups guy threw it over my fence and damage it. After reviewing the security tape it was damaged comming out of his truck. So before opening up the box I got out my iphone and recorded the damage on the box and opened it up as I was recording. When I opened the box everything was loose and out of its package besides the gun and the speedloader.
My sights were out of its package and boxing and tools were everywhere. Going through my check list of items I noticed my 8.4 volt 1600mah battery was missing. So I immediately called airsoft megastore and reported that it was not in the box and possibly fell out through the hole in the package. The rep told me it would not be a problem and they will send me one in 2-3 business days before it would ship to me so I was fine with that.
So today February 11,2013 I received a battery but it was the factory 8.4 1100mah battery????? So I then called the rep and spoke to a man named Andrew and he told me hes sorry I received the wrong battery and he can credit me $5.00 on my account and I told him no I already got a 1100 mah battery with my gun and its sucked so I purchased the recommended 1600mah battery and paid extra 25.00 for it. Then he tells me I have to pay the return shipping and when they receive the package after 5 days before it gets too them i have to wait and additional 3 days then they can send me my correct 1600 mah battery and then I have to wait 5 days for it to get back to me.??? I asked for them to send me a return label since it was there mess up and i purchased shipping insurance and I have video surveillance proof of the hole in the package and no battery in the box, and he said that was all he could do.
I cant believe after paying all that money and its not my falult ups damaged my box and the poor packing airsoft megastore put together to ship it. That I should be the one to have to pay shipping and wait until my correct battery comes in. Then to top it off my 470 gear wind clip stops working so Im waiting another 6 days for them so send a replacement. And im hope they get it right...
Not very pleased with their response to making me pay for their mistake...make the person who shipped me the wrong battery pay for it out his check
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."
- "Poorly made dress, was supoosed to be a 5t, fits like a 3t. Sleves only wrap half way around arms, and one b isnt even made to stay right. The..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."