I am a 44 year old man and I took my 8 year old son into Baytown Texas Academy too purchase a 12 dollar airsoft gun....the checker proceeded too tell me that I needed too provide a ID too purchace the Airsoft gun...

I am not accustomed to being IDed for purchasing a toy gun.... I basically told the checker DONT BE RETARDED... I also found out that certain survival gear such as a rubber raft you will also get carded. Needless to say ....

went home and ordered the airsoft off the internet. Academys Hitler store policies have made me think.... That I will not be part of the police state on any level and they lost a customer....

I will now purchase my items elsewhere.Thank You.

Had an Experience with Airsoft Megastore?

Comments

Ignorant person that is not a customer. He also can't spell. Do you have brains?

YOUR the retarded one.Whether its a toy to you, ITS THE LAW.

Maybe the checker also thinks its ***, BUT ITS REQUIRED.He can loose his job and violate the law.

to Kamil Alhambra, California, United States #618367

Before Calling someone retarded, try to not do retarded stuff like mix up your and you're.

YOU'RE the retarded one.

YOUR the retarded one.Whether its a toy to you, ITS THE LAW.

Why is this a complaint against Airsoft Megastore? You just didn't like some local shop and their weird ID regulations. It has nothing to do with Airsoft Megastore.