1.6
Turnaround Time

DON'T BUY HERE.The gun arrived pretty soon.

It broke on its first use. We contacted Airsoft Megastore for the required return information, and sent the gun in for repair. We were given another order number, and a tracking number that was worthless. We've heard nothing for MONTHS.

I've tried e-mails, and gotten no reply. I tried calling - they don't even answer the phone. They have the gun and kept the money. We have now contacted our credit card company to dispute the original charge (which I have never done before), and it appears we'll actually get our $140 back.

Looking at other review sites, I've never seen ratings so low on any business and want to make sure as few people are hurt by this business's BAD behavior.

My son has learned an important lesson - don't buy anything significant from web sites you don't know.AVOID THIS COMPANY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $140. This person is overall dissatisfied with Airsoft Megastore. The most disappointing about airsoft megastore customer care at Airsoft Megastore was produce broke on first use, no service and kept product and made no refund , but reviewer liked original product shipped quickly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Airsoft Megastore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Airsoft Megastore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Airsoft Megastore?

Comments