I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore.The box was a bit dented when I receive it.
The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken. The gun falls apart when I just take it out of the box. I then contact their customer support looking for an RMA. When I send a picture they say the will not honor their warranty because I took it apart.
The problem is that I didn't take it apart, it fell apart because the bolt was broken.
Join my Facebook page.Airsoft Megastore didn't take my return.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Src Compspec 375 Fps Airsoft M16A3 Full Metal Gear
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "Last week I purchased 4 bottles of pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com fromBedford Cheese Shop for $58.00My wife wanted a soda treat, but the trick was on her.The syrup was stale, rancid, and disgusting.Bedford..."
- "Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation. His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's..."