Stamford, Connecticut

I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore.The box was a bit dented when I receive it.

The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken. The gun falls apart when I just take it out of the box. I then contact their customer support looking for an RMA. When I send a picture they say the will not honor their warranty because I took it apart.

The problem is that I didn't take it apart, it fell apart because the bolt was broken.

Join my Facebook page.Airsoft Megastore didn't take my return.

Had an Experience with Airsoft Megastore?

Comments

Sili***Jon

NerdlingerSS: it's cool to rip off people so long as it's just a "toy"?

People with bad experiences need to post them at review sites.They currently have a great review at ResellerRatings, so enough poor experiences may not be getting posted.

They are also now listed at FatWallet.com.Any other reivew sites post you experience to them!

NerdlingerSS
Kholargos, Attica, Greece #314826

it's a F*U*C*K*I*N*G toy, you B*I*T*C*H!!!

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Airsoft Megastore - Messed up shipping Airsoft Megastore "Ordered a JG r36c, a 8.4 volt 1600mah, red/green dot scope, 4x 4000rds golden ball .20g, 470rd speed loader, silicon oil, intellect volt smart charger, and also bought the shipping..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more